Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Watch from an elevated boardwalk as they waddle cautiously from the beach to their burrows after a long day out at sea.
Phillip Island is a treasure trove of Australian wildlife; seals, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, birdlife and penguins! Visit Churchill Island where you can explore this working farm or simply enjoy ocean views from the cafe. At Koala Conservation Centre, look for koalas in their natural habitat and before sunset, we head to the Penguin Parade where you can wander through the “Penguin Experience” exhibit to learn more about them. Walk out to Summerland Beach and take your seat for the Penguin Parade with premium viewing area for best views of the penguins’ arrival.
– We’ll stop for an afternoon break (own expense) at Warook Farm
– Meet Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas and wombats animal feed is available for purchase if you want to get closer!)
– You’ll love Phillip Island, home to unique wildlife
– At Koala Conservation Centre, we’ll see cute koalas from tree top boardwalks
– Look for our resident wallabies/kangaroos
– Witness the world phenomenon of the Penguin Parade
– These little guys come home from the sea each evening at dusk after spending their day up to 100km off-shore … this is a natural occurence at Phillip Island!
– Watch them cross the beach, waddle their way past you and under elevated boardwalks to their burrows
– Learn all about the life of the Little Penguins at the Visitor Centre.
Price: $108.00 Adult / $60.00 Child