Great Ocean Road Tour
An amazing coastline to travel and stunningly breathtaking, the Great Ocean Road is a photographer’s delight and it consistently features in the Top 10 of world’s greatest scenic coastal drives. A day tour that will impress! Get ready for an exciting day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever experience! Your day tour with Gray Line along iconic Great Ocean Road takes in spectacular coastal views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, precipitous coastal cliffs and river inlets. Travel through popular resort towns Anglesea, Lorne, Wye River, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. Our stops include a beach walk at Gibson’s Steps, Twelve Apostles boardwalk, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch. A refreshment stop is made at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne.
– Enjoy stunning views of Melbourne’s Skyline as we travel over the West Gate Bridge
– Take a break at the surf coast town of Anglesea
– Stretch your legs at Apollo Bay and grab a bite to eat (own expense)
– Make your way inland through the rainforest at Otway National Park
– Get snap-happy and marvel at the iconic stone monuments of the —Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Tom & Eva and Razorback
– Fancy an optional helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles?
Price: $108 Adult/ $60 Child