No Cancelation Show Mobile or Printed Voucher 1 Day Duration
English Join In Group Minimum 1 Travelers Meet Up At Location
The nation’s capital – a purpose built city, ultra modern with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Canberra and surrounds from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Visit the Australian War Memorial
- The National Gallery of Australia
- Parliament House
- View the many embassies and foreign diplomatic residences
- Pass by The Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Gallery, National Library, the Carillion’s bell tower and the High Court of Australia
- Evening meal stop on return to Sydney (own expense)
Price: $154.00 Adult/ $90 Child
Fare Includes: Luxury coach touring, Entry of the Australian War Memorial, Parliament House and National Gallery (Subject to current exhibits).